Superb new position available as Senior Digital IC Designer, based in Leuven - working on RF Semiconductors for Radar & Wireless Communications.
My client is a fabless supplier of MMIC components, with an exciting portfolio of amplifiers and control components operating in the micrometer and millimetre wave bands; used in aerospace and defence, satellite communications and wireless infrastructure.
As Senior Digital IC Designer will be to tasked with creating innovative RF and mmWave solutions for 5G infrastructure, and implementing sophisticated, digitally-driven transceiver design. Working in a diverse and multi-skilled environment I am looking for individuals who also have a good understanding of analog design principles, and strong expertise in ASIC/FPGA/SoC system-level/top-level integration.
Technical skills & Education
- PhD or Master degree in Electronic and Electrical Engineering or similar
- Circa 10+ years of digital design experience in leading the design of complex digital IP / SoCs - the end to end design flow from architecture to physical layout
- Strong experience in SystemVerilog, Verilog, and/or VHDL
- Strong experience in designing signal processing, datapaths, interfaces, interconnects
- Strong knowledge of clock domain crossing (CDC) techniques, asynchronous design techniques
- Strong experience with RTL design for ASIC targets
- Strong programming and scripting skills: MATLAB, Python, C/C++, Perl, Tcl
- Good experience in EDA tools such as simulators (e.g. Questa), lint checkers (e.g. Spyglass), synthesis (e.g. Design Compiler), FPGA tools (e.g. Vivado)
- Good experience in synthesis and static timing analysis, knowledge of timing closure techniques for high-speed designs, knowledge of STA tools (e.g. PrimeTime), hardware design for asynchronous logic
- Good understanding of calibration circuits. Expertise in calibration is a plus
- Good experience in hardware implementation, using tools such as Cadence, Synopsys & Xilinx
- Have good experience in DFT design
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity, please contact Rob Click here to contact this recruiter Resources
- Good presentation skills, team work, speed, accuracy, guidance of/sharing with other members of the team, a collaborative approach
- Fluent in English, written and spoken