International Delivery Project Manager - SC Cleared
Experis are currently recruiting for an International Delivery Project Manager for a central government client. The successful candidates will be managing diverse thematic programmes which aim to build strong international partnerships that delivery security and promote prosperity for the UK. Experienced and qualified Project Managers are required to manage complex delivery roles under Government to Government programmes which cover a range of policy areas. Responsibility covers proposals, planning, stakeholder engagement, mobilisation, delivery and reporting. Will take charge of managing in-flight programmes at various stages of the lifecycle as well as develop leads into new areas of work. Will lead and manage a number of teams across various locations
- Day-to-day management throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring that the project is effectively delivered, to central government standards on behalf of the Programme Manager
- Establishing and managing relationships with senior stakeholders and clients
- Delivering to governance and control standards, including assurance activities
- Evaluating and monitoring progress
- Managing the project budget
- Managing risks and issues and implementing mitigating actions
- Coordinating the project workstreams and their interdependencies
- Recruitment and management of resources for the project and across locations, and ensuring effective utilisation
- Ensuring that the wider project team adheres to governance and PMO practices
- Regular reporting to programme level
- Minimum of fiveyears' project management experience within central government.
- Have extensive international experience.
- Strong track record of successful delivery of multi-million-pound programmes
- Demonstrable track record of developing relationships directly with the end client as well as a wide range of senior stakeholders and technical experts/SMEs.
- Strong team management skills with direct, virtual and remote team members across multiple locations
- Contract management experience, including procurement of services, direct grants
- Business development and bidding experience.
- Possess a minimum of PRINCE2 Practitioner/APM PMQ or equivalent.
- Verbal, written and presentational skills honed to a high standard
- Change Management
- Understanding of central government business areas including; borders, immigration, policing, cyber, fire etc