|Recruiter:||Nexus Jobs Limited|
|Listed on:||18th June|
|Salary/Rate:||£55,000 - £65,000|
|Salary Notes:||£55K - £65K + Benefits|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Manager with MS Dynamics CRM System
Our Client is an international company looking to recruit a Project Manager with MS Dynamics CRM application versions 3.0 and above.
You will have at least 7 to 10 years proven track record of working with MS Dynamics CRM.
You will have the following skills:
· MS Dynamics CRM Online within the Cloud
· Ideally should able to write .Net interfaces (Web services, WCF services) around Dynamics CRM system so that same can be used in other systems.
· Support for the business likely to be assisting within any issues/possible bug fixing/potential development opportunities
· Support the application post go-live during system setting and fix applications issues not necessarily related to code
· Assisting with architecting the Dynamics CRM system, related customizations, portals, and reports to model the client's organizational process
· Advising stake holders on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
· Writing technical specifications for planned work
· Creating data migration and integration mappings
· Installing CRM and its related components such as Scribe.
· Building the CRM forms, screens, and views, as well as workflows and reports around the customer needs for an interface
· Guiding projects along through daily communications with the customer
· Resolving technical issues
· Regularly communicating with the customer on the status of the issue resolution
· Participating in the design and architecture sessions
Will have Agile and/or Prince 2 background ideally with certification.
The salary for this role is in the range £55K - £65K + Benefits.
The Client's offices are based in Milton Keynes.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with salary and availability.