Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£65000 - £75000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Exeter, Ledbury or Telford based
£65k-75k + Career Progression + Benefits + 25 Days Holiday
Excellent opportunity for a Programme Manager to play a vital role in the management of an exponentially growing business, offering an autonomous role with a great annual salary.
This is an exciting time to become a part of a rapidly growing company whilst delivering the highest quality service. The business prides itself on its empowered environment that encourages the right candidates to self-develop within.
The company is part of one of the most growth intensive industries forecasted for many years to come, rolling out Fibre Optic's to Homes (FTTH). The ambitions of the business have been continuously achieved through the recruitment of like-minded individuals to help them achieve great things. This has made them highly skilled in working and delivering the most intricate engineering projects.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Senior Management position and has played a leading role in programme delivery across multiple workstreams. You will be tasked in establishing a PMO function with the implementation of controls and processes throughout all Project management activities. The sucessful applicant will also be responsible for developing best practice which can be addopted across all the regional teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company offering progressing and rewards performance in a technically challenging role with the chance to manage high-profile projects.
* Establish a PMO function with the implementation of controls and processes throughout all Project management activities
* Work closely with Senior Management Team and Regional Managers to ensure a cohesive approach
* Manage risk by ensuring that the right resources are in place to mitigate future challenges
* Develop best practice which can be addopted across all the regional teams
* Previous experience within a similar Senior Management Position within Telecoms
* Previously worked in a similar environment, particularly in Fibre Rollout
* Good knowledge of Construction Design Management, Construction Phase Plan and Health and Safety
* PMP, Prince or other relevant qualification
The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply.