Adobe Campaign and Advertising Architect
Nottingham, with flexibility for remote working.
£40,322 - £49,553 plus excellent benefits
Our client is embarking on one of the largest digital experience transformations globally, completely rethinking how their services are offered both in the UK and internationally. They are hiring creatives to work in-house and have the luxury of well-established partnerships with the leading names in tech. This programme will be the most innovative, technology driven initiative to be executed within the industry over the coming years.
Working as part of the Digital Engagement Programme, this role will work with our external partners to deliver new automated and comprehensive student recruitment marketing advertising and campaigns utilising the Adobe Experience Cloud products as well as other supporting systems such as Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Hootsuite.
- Develop the new audience personas for campaign targeting across markets
- Conduct research to ensure content and audiences are appropriately targeted.
- Work with the content team to establish campaign structures.
Campaign Set up and Delivery
- Project manage the end to end campaign management.
- Work with our key partners Accenture and the internal project team to deliver a holistic, single campaign architecture.
- Establish scalable campaign principles.
- Intuitively design and automate customer experiences across channels to build the, highly personalised and segmented, student recruitment campaigns using Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign, Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Advertising Cloud.
- Provide inflight recommendations to campaign managers on performance issues and amend the workflows as required.
- Work with Web teams to ensure best practice is established for on-site data collection and call to action.
- Provide support to bid management of performance marketing teams and manage the budgets of personally owned campaigns.
- Ensure campaigns follow a Continuous improvement process and are clearly tested or split/test in their execution.
- Ensure marketing systems integrate and synchronise well with the CRM system.
- Provide high level campaign reporting using Adobe Analytics with the support of analytics team support.
- Provide overall consultancy and reporting for campaign management including identifying trends in behaviour, media or creative.
- Provide reporting on assets performance to Asset management teams as required.
- Provide consultancy on best practice in ESP opportunities and new integrations.
Essential skills & experience:
- Demonstrable knowledge of Agile principles, methodology and delivery experience
- Demonstrable experience of delivering SCRUM projects to budget and time
- Significant knowledge of modern marketing techniques, process and technologies
- Experience managing the full funnel of advertising channels, from awareness driving, programmatic, TV, demand generating display etc.
- Solid experience in data planning, Campaign Management, and digital media.
- Experience using Adobe Campaign, Target, Analytics, Advertising or similar.
- Experience advertising and running campaigns globally.
- Experience of content optimisation and personalisation and understanding campaign and always-on processes, together with their measurement
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Knowledge and experience of the Adobe Experience Cloud, Sensei AI and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Experience using Adobe Workfront or similar
- Previous experience of working within Higher Education
- Experience of other enterprise marketing platforms including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Previous experience working with Tier 1 consultancy partners as well as in house teams
- Familiarity and experience with Agile Software tooling eg Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Experience of developing personalised websites
- Experience of using AI driven campaigns
- Experience with one or more back end/server-side technologies including: SOAP/REST, SQL/NoSQL databases, ESB, and Microservices
Adobe Campaign and Advertising Architect, Strategy, Design, Development, Architecture, Agile, Adobe, Sensi AI, Dynamics 365, Devops, AI, Software.