2 Web Designers INSIDE IR35 (REMOTE )
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client is looking for 2 x Web Designers to assist on an initial 6 month contract fully remote from home inside IR35. (Ignore location on the advert)
Overview of the role:
* Web design and publishing, creating communications and guidance on BSR web pages
* Create user-focused, accessible services and a consistent user experience
* planning, creating and coding web pages
* collect, interpret and implement analytics data to ensure quality and accessibility standards are met
* deliver improvements to the user experience
* build strong relationships and networks work on regular maintenance and service updates
***ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE***
Practical experience in relevant publishing and web design software, including:
* Adobe Creative Cloud, including Dreamweaver using hand-coded HTML
* Content management systems, such as Drupal and Sharepoint
* sketching (wireframing) and creating designs to improve website navigation, layout and interaction;
* web publishing and rapid prototyping;
* manipulating images using Photoshop or similar;
* understanding of structured project management environment;
* developing or migrating websites to a content management system (CMS) (Drupal or similar technology);
* an understanding of responsive website design;
* good understanding of social media platforms.
Daily rate £350pd inside IR35
Fully remote from home
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.