£70000 - £75000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
London (remote working for the time being, probably running into some point next year)
* 4+ years experience in a similar engineering or innovation role
* Experience creating and building solutions in a digital, cloud native way, working with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Google, Azure) and SaaS solutions
* A passion for new technologies and an awareness of new technology trends, with a desire to experiment and learn - turning trends into reality
* An understanding of emerging technologies such as AI, IoT or Immersive - any hands-on expertise of developing (e.g. with Python) or integrating these technologies to digital solutions is a plus
* A bias for action, creating proof points based on tangible experiments, prototypes or solutions
* The ability to break down complex solutions into a logical actions for the wider team
* An awareness of the value new technologies can bring and the ability to communicate this in engaging ways to clients and internal stakeholders.
* Lead the technology architecture and delivery of new products, services and systems from inception through to beta
* Work as a leader and a technology coach in multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build cutting-edge solutions and future concepts
* Communicate the value of new technologies to clients
* Deliver and ship quality code, in collaboration with our full-stack teams
* Provide a technical voice at workshops, brainstorming sessions, experiments and design sprints with internal team members or with clients to define technology and platform visions and direction
* Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking