My Client are seeking a hands-on, proactive Digital Performance Analytics Manager to join them and work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders including the leads from Digital, product, customer and technology teams to ensure that they can leverage digital performance insights to reach more customers and improve the quality of their communications.
Role & Responsibilities
- Using your analytical and curious mind, you'll thrive in discovering both the what and why of digital performance across marketing activities and products.
- Implementing best practice across and our own website & App performance measurement and monitoring, including key usage measures through platforms such as Google Analytics and Firebase.
- Leveraging a range of platforms including and not limited to Google Analytics, Adwords, Search Console alongside Excel to monitor, measure and communicate performance insights across our digital estate.
- Producing and delivering a range of reporting material for a range of regular meetings and forums, as well as ad-hoc performance reports and updates, working with a range of internal and external agency partners as needed to deliver this.
- Accountable for the regular performance reporting for a variety of digital commerce propositions including Gift Cards and Click + Collect, working with the digital performance and product customer teams to translate performance into actionable insights to improve results.
- Accountable for the regular reporting for paid digital, SEO and paid and organic social performance, working closely with other teams in the customer function across CRM, social media, content/brand and insight teams on using this to inform future campaigns and ideas.
- Ensure we are pursuing value across all relevant channels and use analytics tools to advise wider teams on tactical improvements that yield business results.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience working in a similar role in a digital performance function or team, ideally within a major retailer or consumer facing FMCG business.
- Proven Track record of using data to help digital and brand leads inform decisions on strategies.
- Comfortable balancing a number of priorities and ongoing work streams and able to support a range of stakeholders in tandem.
- Experience in being part of a digital performance marketing team that supports wider brand campaign strategy and planning of digital media campaigns.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in helping set up and configuring 3rd party tools and data sources such as Google Search Console, AdWords, App Stores to establish insights on different journey's customers.
- Advanced user of excel in the exploration and analysis of a number of data sets.
- Experience in the use of and extraction of reporting from social media tools - including sentiment analysis across Organic and Paid Social Media.
- Experience in using the native reporting functionality of Apple and Google Play Store.
- Experience in using Facebook, Twitter and other social media channel reporting, both in first and third party tools.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of data and digital performance knowledge/skill.
- Experience in working with a Product Owner and digital product teams in feeding in digital performance insights to support the strategy for future requirements.
- Employee discount Scheme
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 5 weeks, in addition to bank holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 6 weeks after 25 year's service. (Pro-rata for part time)
- After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme
- You will be invited to participate in our Management Bonus Scheme which is worth up to 10% of your salary, subject to the Company meeting certain performance criteria.
- You will automatically join the pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
- The Management Pension Scheme is supported by a free life assurance scheme. This is a death in service benefit which provides a lump-sum payment equal to 4 times your year's salary
They are looking to start the Interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
My client has limited interview slots so please apply urgently, please send your up to date CV to Nancy Tamplin Click here to contact this recruiter or call [Telephone number removed] for a catch up in complete confidence.
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.