Role: Electronics Software Engineer
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 - Depending on experience
An exciting opportunity for an Electronics Software Engineer to join a pioneering and award-winning engineering company that design cutting edge medical and pharmaceutical equipment.
The Electronics Software Engineer has the chance to become part of a team, who’s purpose is to provide medical testing equipment, that are used globally. This role is exciting, technically fulfilling and hugely rewarding.
The Electronics Software Engineer will ideally have the following skill-set:
The Electronic Software Engineer duties will involve:
- Programming in C/C++
- Use applicable software engineering tools e.g IDEs, compilers, build processes, debuggers, emulators and test frameworks.
- Real time closed loop control systems for motors, actuators and temperature control.
- Understand circuit diagram schematics and design software accordingly.
- SPI, I2C, USB, UART
- Support and implement embedded software solutions for existing range of anatomical pathology laboratory equipment.
- Responsible for design of low-level integration with the hardware, through to application/graphical user interface software, production test software, investigative analysis and migration from obsolete hardware.
- Source Control Management, Issue Management, Continuous Integration.
- Perform Unit and system testing.
- Responsible for the full software development life cycle.
If the opportunity to be an Electronic Software Engineer with a great purpose excites you, please apply with an up-to-date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Contact Name: Matthew Brocklehurst