|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||10th June|
|Salary/Rate:||£350 - £372|
My Telecoms client who has offices in Birmingham and Manchester is looking for Transmission Delivery Specialist for an initial 3 month contract with the potential to extend.
* Good understanding of IP transmission routing principles for both PDH and IP based networks (IP to CCNA ideally)
* Ideally on-site / field experience, understanding what the kit looks like and the processes / challenges about accessing and working on MBNL estate on TX equipment.
* Familiarity with legacy T-mobile and OUK toolsets (IMS, Spectrum, ADCbuild, NRM)
* Good foundation knowledge of the OUK and MBNL TX network - types of equipment, vendors used, inter-connectivity, National Transmission Plan rules.
* Understand and describe the fundamental differences between unilateral and shared TX and provide examples of each.
* Good knowledge of microwave equipment, rollout and design - fade margin, LOS, modulation, RSL, QOS etc
* Able to work alone and as part of a team
* Able to take on responsibility and engage other teams as and where necessary to drive through network delivery.
* Work to deadlines, accelerating solutions to meet special requirements / sites off air.
* Technically and academically competent so as to be able to write scope of works.
* Good program management skills, manage delivery of transmission and present the plan for that delivery
* Customer facing - meet suppliers, managers and stakeholders to discuss requirements and update on project progress.
* Computer literate - good knowledge of databases and datasets so that capacity and utilisation data can be translated into specific network upgrade paths.
* Willingness to learn and educate.
* Able to coach the team and motivate
* Ability to identify process and cost improvements so as to simplify the workstreams in the department
* Bold decision maker
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Scarlett Hammond
Job ID: 2941652