Application Patching/ Automation
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£550 - £650
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Application patching / automation e.g. Redhat Satellite
Must have patch management & patch automation experience
* Have the ability to perform patching using automation scripts.
* Proficiency in writing shell scripts, debugging errors, and modifying scripts when necessary
* Build automation platform using Redhat Satellite for patching deployment on demand
* Automate the entire patching process according to patching policies.
* Experience in enterprise Vulnerability detection & patching platforms such Redhat Satellite
* Should be well aware of all patching issues related to Redhat Satellite
* Provide recommendations for application and/or system patch automation
* Experience in applying OS patches and upgrades
* Have a good working knowledge of Cloud based platforms (AWS & GCP preferred)
* Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
* Candidate needs to be an independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making and analytical skills
* Candidate should have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.