SAP Finance Analyst
Location - Remote working - (possibly 1 day a week long term.)
6 Months Contract
£400 per day - (Umbrella/Limited)
My Client is looking for an experienced Finance Analyst with knowledge of SAP for a 6-month contract position. This role will be supporting principally the management reporting go-live for all component areas of the Global Business for all the primary statements as the Global business transition from Oracle to SAP systems
- As part of the transformation team partner the finance teams to find solutions to complex data challenges and ensure change requests are implemented.
- Provide AFO reporting insight as the finance community transitions from Oracle to SAP. Where required demonstrating new reports, ensuring fit for purpose and standardisation.
- Support the transition to SAP by working with the country teams to ensure reconciliations are performed and all issues identified for resolution in a timely manner.
- Support Global Finance Transformation director with any short-term initiatives
- Working closely with the Management Reporting Transformation lead identify any critical path dependencies as part of the overall Global roadmap.
Schedule and attend review calls with regional teams on variance analysis to drive home system change.
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent excel and power point skills
- Demonstrable knowledge and expertise of business process and reporting best practices and improvement enablers
- Experience implementing SAP Hana core financials and reporting tools
- Experience of delivering successful transformation projects where activities are managed in a matrix structure
- Culturally aligned
- Experience in SAP and Oracle
- Telco and/or experience in similar industry
If you feel that you would be suitable for the role then please send CV.
Contact Name: David Llewelyn