|Recruiter:||Coventry Building Society|
|Listed on:||9th June|
|Salary/Rate:||£65,000 - £80,000|
About The Role
Coventry Building Society has grown into the second largest building society in the UK. Despite being a national Society, it keeps its local values and loyalty, and its caring family ethos.
The best way to judge a company is based on what the people who work there say. Our recent employee survey rated us Number 2 in the Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to Work For list. We offer not only fulfilling jobs and exciting career opportunities but a place where everyone can belong and feel proud to work. What makes us such a rich and progressive place to work is the huge variety of people that make up our workforce.
One of the things we are proud of at Coventry Building Society is our dedication to wellbeing. We understand that you have commitments - be it picking up children, being a carer for someone or a spin class you just can't miss. We recognise the importance of helping you balance your working life with other priorities - whether that's our working from home policy or our flexibility with the working hours in the day. If you want to consider this vacancy but are concerned about the working hours, apply and let's talk about how we may be able to accommodate your needs, whilst making sure we meet our members' needs.
We have an opportunity for an Agile Coach to join us on a permanent basis as we transition to agile ways of working during a period of Digital Transformation.
You'll develop the team's understanding of agile, support their professional development and make sure our products are delivered in-line with business objectives. You'll focus on creating an agile environment, putting in place the systems, processes, coaching and ways of working to sustain a high performing team to deliver business value more efficiently.
We need you to be passionate driving morale and greater agility, but also understand it can't just be an ‘off the shelf' solution'; it's about the right fit for an organisation at the right time. Therefore we need you to be credible as a delivery lead and coach, and qualified (where appropriate) in the use of agile methodology, frameworks and practices. We want you to be the agile leader and champion for the Society and advise the wider delivery community on how best to apply these methods to project delivery and encourage self-organisation and collaboration in cross functional teams.
Successful Candidates will need to be and to demonstrate:
• Passionate about enabling the leadership of delivery and achievement of outcomes in cross functional teams, empowering collaboration and self-organisation to succeed.
• A professional coach who both educates and coaches, and possesses great interpersonal skills, teaching abilities, and a capacity to inspire and motivate.
• An individual who drives Agile culture of Continuous Improvement.
• Be a Role Model of Agile Principles and values as well as being an exemplar in Scrum Values of Transparency (Openness), Focus, Courage, Respect, Commitment.
• Drives the team(s) towards the goal of becoming self-managing, optimally performing teams.
• Professional Scrum Master Qualification: (Certified Scrum Master (CSM, PSM or SSM) or Kanban Management Professional (KMP)). Advance qualification or willingness to work towards is desirable. A certification in SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) or equivalent is highly desirable.
• Professional coaching experience is essential. Certification is desirable
• Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience of a broad range of agile topics, tools and techniques
• Significant Agile/Lean knowledge with Demonstrable coaching experience
• An expert of Knowledge in Scrum and/or other Agile Method, with expertise in either transformational, business or technical mastery (including continuous integration and continuous delivery)
• Experience of working and leading across multiple agile teams, with knowledge and experience of working at scale (financial organisations is desirable)
• Expert facilitation, mentoring and presentation skills
• Outstanding communication skills at all levels
• An understanding of DevOps is highly desirable
About The Company
With wellbeing in mind and to comply with social distancing guidance, we are currently using digital platforms such as Zoom to conduct virtual interviews.
Contact Name: CBS Admin
Job ID: 2941343