Projects Control & Coordination Specialist
£255.95 per day / 40hrs per week
About the role:
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Project Management Teams & working with supporting functions to initiate procurement & coordinate movement of materials across projects working within the Global Fabrication & Distribution Systems (GF&DS) product line within the Subsea Production Systems (SPS) business.
- Controlling and managing project Sales Orders within the Oracle MRP system, keeping a clean audit trail through use of an approval/workflow process and works closely with key stakeholders to maintain data accuracy whilst striving for continual process improvements and provides training/set-up guidance to colleagues when needed.
- Offering office and administrative assistance to teams and the department leader.
- Having a major contribution to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team (Sales order, material picking, expediting movement, financial results, fulfillment coordination and drive MRP update).
- Suggesting improvements in products, processes and procedures. Working together with people from the business unit.
Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues. Standardized project processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Some latitude in ways of working and planning. Targeted clients. Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
- Sales Order/Oracle administration including initial creation, liaising with key functions to ensure data entered is accurate (Lead Times/Requirement Dates), reviewing & resolving system misalignments and transacting in real time to reflect physical movement of material
- Controlling material demand by reviewing and actioning Sales Order workflows generated by Project teams and maintaining/completing actions on workflow tracker
- Maintaining interface/communication between the Project teams and Finance, Sourcing, Logistics & the Materials team to achieve On Time Delivery and system cleanliness
- Coordinating shipment of materials by processing Project Despatch Requests, ensuring the correct quality control measures are followed
- Generate material reports to support month/quarter end involvement with the goal of achieving financial targets
- In-direct purchasing (expense lines) on behalf of project teams using Oracle
- Continuous review of communications/processes to drive improvements, implement changes and provide training to deliver a quality service
- High attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication skills/ability to communicate at all levels with good use of questioning techniques
- Ability to multi-task, structure and prioritise own work and communicate challenges clearly within team environment
- Ability to work as part of a team and initiative to work autonomously
- Intermediate knowledge Word/PowerPoint/Excel/Outlook & Internet Explorer
- Oracle Pascal system knowledge is desirable
- Project Management qualification is desirable
If interested in the position, please apply directly to the vacancy or contact Chloe on [Telephone number removed] for more information.
Contact Name: Chloe Beaumont