Role: Operational Technology Cyber Security Consultant
Location: Negotiable with requirement to travel to customer sites
Duration: 6 months
Rate: up to £750/day (Umbrella only)
Security Clearance: SC Cleared
Our client is made up of dedicated experts in defence, aerospace, security and related markets, all working together to explore new ways of protecting what matters most. People around the world depend on us for their safety and security, and to enable the safety and security of others.
You will join our clients Cyber & Intelligence Group, the professional home for cyber security consultants, cyber security analysts, threat intelligence analysts, security engineering and attack specialists, high grade & applied cryptosecurity specialists, and simulated threat and attack specialists. This is a broad community of cyber security professionals at all levels from early careers to nationally recognised experts, with significant experience addressing the cyber security challenges across defence, national security and critical infrastructure clients.
As an Operational Technology (OT) cyber security consultant you will:
- Work in partnership with our clients at senior level to drive the cyber solution outcome they seek in their business context;
- Apply your expertise to increase awareness of vulnerabilities, develop security solutions, OT technology principles & approaches (such as: distribution management, assess performance management, operational performance management, control room and real time system engineering);
- Provide OT leadership, governance & oversight for design, development and implementation of security solutions; and,
- Lead and work in teams with subject matter experts and client to develop the most effective solution to meet specific threats and our client's context.
You will have:
- An excellent understanding of OT and its application in one or more critical national infrastructure (CNI) environments of Energy, Civil Nuclear, Communications, Chemical or Water;
- Knowledge of relevant OT and processes (e.g. PowerOn in the Energy distribution sector);
- An understanding of OT security with, ideally, a good understanding of cyber security principles and good practice either in OT or other environments, including experience of applying HSE Security Policy and Security Risk Assessments in an operational environment;
- Personal credibility engaging stakeholders in a specific CNI sector related to delivering security solutions, articulating rationale and benefits of the proposed solution for the organisation;
- Strong collaborative and team working behaviours and ethic;
- Able to take responsibility, own and drive activity, lead & inspire others - all in a collaborative and team environment across different organisations;
- Great satisfaction in having positive impact for critical clients
To apply please send your CV's in the first instance.
Contact Name: Ben McRae