Fintech - Dotnet core, C#, Azure, Distributed systems
My client are currently hiring for a Principal Engineer who has experience creating new services in a cloud environment for a complex distributed system. Having recently secured another round of funding, this company are going through a huge growth phase within the development teams, aiming to rebrand and create new products which will continue to service their global clients. Are you looking for a role that can offer ownership of a codebase and greenfield work? If so, please get in touch!
With an innovative subscription service and and package purchase options, this company are changing the way organisations complete payments - from small scale startups, through to industry leading giants, the scope of use for these systems is huge.
- 7+ years' experience with Microsoft technologies
- .Net Core, C# and experience building microservices
- Azure or a background working within a cloud environment
- Experience creating distributed systems and highly available platforms
- High-transactional system expsoure
- Messaging, actor models such as ActiveMQ and /or Akka
Nice to have
- Experience working in small / medium sized teams and early-stage environments
- Interest/experience in emerging technologies
- An interest in React, Typescript
- Experience of working to Agile methodologies
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience working within multi-disciplinary and cross functional teams
A background working within .Net & cloud environments for payment solutions would be beneficial but Fintech expertise or specific domain knowledge is not a 'must have' - senior level .Net Core expertise, a passion for writing code for complex technology focused products and an interest in the latest technologies is all you need to bring to the table.