Digital Copywriter - Financial Services
6 month contract
Our financial services client is currently seeking experienced Digital Copywriter's to join their team in the London office/remote working for an initial 6-month contract.
Our clients Digital Strategy, markets continue to build their local digital teams and capability to build world class digital products and features as well as ensure they maximise their opportunities for customer engagement through their digital channels and staff.
Support User Experience & Design as well as the wider Digital teams by creating clear, elegant English (potentially other native languages too), with suitable communication for international audiences from a variety of backgrounds, for all devices supported by the global operation.
- Support production of high-quality and accurate copy across print, digital and social channels.
- Support production of marketing- and service-related digital messaging working within rigid restrictions and guidelines.
- Support production of long and short form copy appropriate to a variety of project goals and audiences.
- Optimise and reconfigure existing internal and external communications to adhere to UX best practice.
- Ensure all content presents an accurate overview of brand and is aligned to brand guidelines/tone etc.
Certifications, Qualifications & Experience
- People experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as Digital, Design or product management, with leadership skills motivating and inspiring others to excel
- English copywriting qualifications or equivalent
- Experience of User Centred Design methodology and its practical implementation
- Expert in best practice when writing for the web
- Understanding of user experience and web best practice
- Experienced in multi-channel content creation (web, print, mobile, tablet)
- Familiar with the use of prototyping tools, basic Photoshop skills and word-processing software
- Subject matter expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, marketplace and customer considerations
- Innovative - the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Good relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
Please submit your CV in the first instance.
Contact Name: James Doherty