|Listed on:||7th June|
|Location:||Remote - HQ in London|
|Salary/Rate:||£45,000 - £70,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
· experience creating distributed systems using microservices
· demonstrable experience building secure networks
· Azure or possibly AWS and GCP with a willingness to cross over
· code first infrastructure know-how
· understanding of SQL and No-SQL databases
· champion of best practises in infrastructure & access control security
· CI/CD tooling, running solutions in production (plus logging, monitoring and alerting stacks)
· Docker, Kubernetes
An understanding of how payment solutions are generally offered globally would be beneficial however, Fintech expertise or specific domain knowledge is not a 'must have' - but an ability to champion a DevOps culture and helping to create and maintain the best security, availability and disaster recovery practices is a 'must'.