Exciting new opportunity to work for an established semiconductor company based in Athens, Greece. You will be joining a growing digital design team and a collaborative work environment, regularly liaising with RF, analog, and mixed-signal members of the wider department. Within the role the focus is on the design and development of wireless communications, in particular for low-power wifi and bluetooth products. The company have already gained a worldwide reputation and client base, as well as international backing to drive their new growth.
There are multiple positions available - ranging from traditional front-end digital ASIC design roles, to the crossover with mixed-signal, as well as opportunities for back-end design & implementation engineers - of all levels, from junior, to senior, to lead / Principal.
If you feel your experience matches any level of the below skills list, please get in touch for a chat!
- Specification, design, verification, and implementation of digital hardware for next generation 5G and Wireless networking technologies
- ASIC or custom data-path components for DSP applications
- Design and develop a variety of digital and DSP IP blocks for wireless systems
- Implementation in Ultra-deep sub-micron CMOS technology nodes
- Familiarity with MAC standards and MAC RTL implementation
- Familiarity with embedded system architectures (MCUs, DMAs, memories, peripherals, interfaces)
- Deep understanding of the digital design flow from architecture, RTL design and simulation - logic synthesis and timing constraints - post synthesis/post layout gate level simulation
- Excellent knowledge of Verilog and VHDL hardware description languages
- Deep understanding of Low Power digital design techniques
- Understanding of DFT structures (scan insertion, memory BIST, test pattern generation)
- Communication systems, communication theory, digital signal processing (DSP).
- Experience collaborating with remote sites
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English skills
Bonus / "nice to have" skills
Excellent salary, package and relocation support are available.
- Experience in digital backend flow (Synthesis, Place and Route, Timing Analysis, Equivalence checking)
- Experience in mixed-signal design and simulation
- Behavioural modelling of analog circuits
Please apply to Rob Click here to contact this recruiter Resources for more details.
Contact Name: Rob Hudson