|Listed on:||3rd June|
This company is currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst with a natural aptitude for data and an exceptional ability to take that data and turn it into reliable, high quality, timely and actionable information.
As a Business Analyst here, you will have a talent for analysis and the confidence to advise their clients on how to practically harness the value of their data assets, from advising on data governance, strategy and modelling right through to system design. However, your main strength will be in understanding how processes, people and data all fit together to deliver business value, through your ability to gain the confidence of the customers, and demonstrating that you understand what makes their business tick.
As you progress in your role you will confidently participate in, manage and chair business and technical workshops. Using your professional integrity, you will be prepared to challenge the status quo to get to the core of customer requirements - even when customers may be reluctant to hear - which you will then turn into clear reports, plans and specifications using verbal, written and graphic communication to suit the preference of your audience.
In return the company will offer a completive salary and benefits package which includes a pension plan, holiday allowance, private healthcare, life assurance as well as personal development opportunities.
To apply you must:
- Have 4+ years solid analysis experience, ideally in a consulting or IT organisation.
- Be educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent. In subjects which demonstrate a sound grasp of logic and reason.
- Be a confident communicator, including written and verbal communication, and a good listener, with the ability to grasp complex business situations.
- Demonstrable experience of creating data driven processes that deliver.
- A proficiency in Business Process Modelling and Notation (BPMN) and/or Unified Modelling Language (UML), ideally with experience in tools such as PEGA, Axon EDC and ActiveVOS.
About the company:
They are a specialised team of over 350 professionals focused exclusively on business transformation through the effective use of data; a business partner in data science, strategy, governance, management and analytics. They operate across Northern Europe with specialised development centres in India.
Here they celebrate diversity and recognise that it is critical for their future success. They are working hard to make sure that they are inclusive and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Contact Name: Recruitment Genius Ltd
Job ID: 2939098