|Listed on:||3rd June|
|Salary/Rate:||£45,000 - £50,000|
IT Programme Manager
Hammersmith, London (potential travel to other Advance locations as required)
Advance is a well-respected, award-winning, and innovative women-only organisation, established in 1998, providing emotional and practical support to women experiencing domestic abuse and supporting women with short-term sentences to reduce offending. Through the Minerva service, our goal is to divert women from the Criminal Justice System at the earliest opportunity and prevent families breaking down as a result.
We are in the process of expanding our Minerva service to Kent, Essex, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Hampshire and the Thames Valley, providing one-to-one advocacy and specialist work including workshops and group activities delivered by Advance in partnership with voluntary organisations.
We're currently looking for an IT Programme Manager to join our team on a 12-month fixed-term contract working 35 hours per week.
- Salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- 30 days' holiday plus public holidays pro rata, and a day off for International Women's Day
- Pension scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- The opportunity to work in a flexible, supportive environment with a team of committed, inspiring women
If you have significant experience in IT management and overseeing the implementation of projects, this is the perfect opportunity to join our growing organisation.
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we go through a vital digital transformation. There will be plenty of opportunities to build on your existing skills and experience and we will support you as you grow your career.
As the IT Programme Manager, you will oversee our organisation's digital transformation.
This is a newly created role and you will be responsible for navigating us through the Information Assurance for Small and Medium Enterprises (IASME) accreditation.
You will also lead the research, design, development and implementation of several new systems relating to CRM, Case Management, Finance and HR.
Additionally, you will:
- Plan and successfully achieve the IASME accreditation
- Project manage the introduction of new systems
- Manage internal resources and co-ordinate, involve and liaise with third parties and/or vendors and external
consultants and contractors (as needed) for all project executions
- For every project, develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress and/or project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
To join us as an IT Programme Manager, you will need:
- Experience in IT change management with significant experience of overseeing implementation projects
- PMP, PRINCE2, Agile or other industry-standard Programme or Project Management qualification
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies, 365 admin-level experience across Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive and Exchange Online
- Experience supporting network devices and concepts, printers, softphones and other business hardware and software
- Significant experience of delivering major business-critical projects including the desired benefits and outcome to time, cost and quality and including the management and maintenance of standard project controls and documents
- An excellent understanding of computer systems, security and databases to allow you to ensure an excellent and reliable IT service is provided to all staff on and off-site
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent professional experience
This post is open to female applicants only as being female is deemed to be a genuine occupational requirement under Schedule 9, Paragraph 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
The closing date for applications is Friday 11th June.
Please note, any offer of employment will be made subject to references, confirmation of the right to work in the UK and a satisfactory DBS check.
Other organisations may call this role Digital Programme Manager, IT Applications Programme Manager, IT Service Manager, IT Project Manager, IT Implementation Manager, IT Systems Manager or IT Programme Lead.
Advance is committed to equality and diversity and strongly encourages applications from women with disabilities, from BME backgrounds and the LBT community.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as an IT Programme Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Contact Name: Advance Charity
Job ID: 2939094