Senior Infrastructure Manager
£50,000 - £65,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior Infrastructure Manager
Location: Remote for now - office central London
Full Time / Permanent
Benefits: 23 Days Holiday, Discretionary Bonus, Pension and Private Healthcare)
We have been tasked with finding a Senior Infrastructure Manager to join a growing and dynamic Marketing Agency in London. This client was founded in 2001 and have continued to steadily grow during this time. They now host one of the largest customer databases for a leading brand within the telecoms industry.
This is a hands on highly technical role, more management of the environment rather than people but there will be element of team leading.
Joining a small team of 60 to date, you will be given the chance to have lots of opportunities with this role personally as well as professionally. The successful Senior Infrastructure Manager will be working with IT Director and Senior Management Team to ensure the infrastructure of the company is supported and managed in accordance with business needs. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company.
Duties / Responsibilities:
* Designing, managing and maintaining all network systems, ensuring they are hardened, adequately provisioned and have capacity to support the business requirements.
* Managing the provisioning, maintenance and security of our cloud-based infrastructure.
* Building, managing and maintaining servers, desktops, laptops and all other IT devices across the business, ensuring systems are hardened and updated according to best practices.
* Measuring risks by way of risk assessment, providing advice to senior management on ongoing information security goals and assisting them with shaping IT policy.
* Testing and maintaining the disaster recovery systems.
* IT support where required across the company
* Where appropriate, working in collaboration with Next 15 colleagues to design, manage and maintain infrastructure
* Providing Next 15 colleagues, and others within the group, advice, consultancy and support on IT projects as and when required.
* Mentor and support junior IT staff
* Able to manage third parties, contracts, SLAs and due diligence checks.
* Dynamic working mindset, able to manage multiple projects at once and able meet tight timescales
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure from VMs, app services, SQL managed service, blob storage, SAS keys and with experience of migrating on premise systems into Azure.
We are interested in seeing candidates with a majority of the following:
* 45+ Windows 2012/2012 R2/2016/2019 servers, 45+ virtualised Windows based servers.
* SQL Server Standard & Enterprise 2012/2014/2016/2017/2019
* Apteco Faststats CRM Platform - desirable
* Globalscape EFT - desirable
* GoAnywhere MFT - desirable
* Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualisation
* SQL Server/T-SQL/SQL Server Administration
* Microsoft AD/Azure AD/DNS/DHCP
* IBM EMM/Unica - desirable
* Microsoft Office 365/Exchange Online
* Microsoft Azure/Amazon AWS
* Cisco CLI - Access lists/VPNs/VLANs/Flex stacking/trunks/NAT/Firepower/IPS/IDS
* Veritas Backup Exec
* Symantec Endpoint Protection
* Dell Openmanage
* Server hardware - Dell Poweredge 400/500/700 series R servers, Powervault DAS/TL2000 LTO7 Autoloaders
* Laptops - Dell Inspiron/Latitudes across all models. Dell Optiplex Desktop MFF computers
* Cisco ASA 5512X/5516/Cisco IOS/ASDM/Cisco Catalyst 2960 switches/Cisco 10Gb Nexus 3500 series switches
* Software licensing - OL/SPLA/CSP/Partner Program
Please apply for more details.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.