IT Administrator - Service Desk
£21,000 per annum
We are looking for an enthusiastic Service Desk Technician to join an expanding tech team for a Financial Services business in Derby. This role will involve supporting a blend of day to day IT operations and their inhouse systems.
Skills & Experience:
* Experience working on supporting IT applications & systems, preferably within a service desk / helpdesk environment
* Experience working with ticketing systems, preferably Jira, Confluence
* Experience supporting some of the following; Office 365, Exchange, Windows Server, Microsoft Teams, Telephony, Networking, Hardware
* Desirable would be some experience working on a Office to 365 migration
* Any Azure experience would also be hugely desirable
We are open to speaking to people with different levels of experience so this could really offer someone that step up to start their IT career!
Starting off working on 1st / 2nd line with lots of progression opportunity to move up to 3rd line. This is a great opportunity to work with a business that supports individual growth with various training opportunities and programmes.
This opportunity has no out of hours / on call work and home working options are available, this is a great next steps for someone looking to continue to grow their career.
You must be able to commute to Derby for 1-2 days a week.