I am working with a client who is currently recruiting for an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Architect. You will have the opportunity to join a large organisation with the feel of a start-up, and experience accelerated progression due to the predicted growth in the practice.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, building, testing, automating, and supporting the migration of workloads to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Producing designs that are scalable, resilient, efficient, secure, and cost-effective
- Leading technical decisions and direction in a collaborative team environment, including architecture, estimation, product planning, user story/requirement creation.
- Implementing modern Continuous Delivery processes for releasing software and infrastructure to production.
- Applying industry best-practices and patterns across infrastructure and application components e.g. security, elasticity, performance.
- Using public cloud platforms to solve business problems
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. architecture, configuration and setup)
- Applying automated configuration management, infrastructure provisioning and container orchestration tooling to solve business problems.
- Supporting pre-sales activities including discovery & design workshops and pricing estimation activities.
Qualifications and Skills
- OCI Solution Architect Certification (Professional preferred)
- Experience migrating workloads to OCI (Azure, AWS in addition to OCI is desirable)
- Experience designing, provisioning and supporting OCI components (VCNs, Compute and Database families, Fast Connect, PaaS Services)
- Demonstrated experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tooling including:
- Terraform, Ansible, CI/CD pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, Azure DevOps) experience all needed.
- Exposure to Agile project delivery
- Familiarity with Applications Unlimited (E-Business Suite, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards) technology stacks is desirable, not a Must.
Contact Name: Ollie Hanlon