|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||1st June|
|Salary/Rate:||£500 - £550|
Cyber security specialist will to work on a security improvement project aiming to improve standards, policies and awareness of cyber security in the a Government Transport sector customer
- Plan and manage technical and procedural changes to address gaps in how customers meets the government Minimum Cyber Security Standard
- Develop and deliver education and awareness sessions to improve cyber security knowledge amongst general customer staff, in-house software development teams and in-house IT operations teams.
Skills, qualifications & knowledge
* knowledge and understanding of government Security Policy Framework, Minimum Cyber Security Standard and latest government guidance
* recent experience of working with government departments on cyber security
* knowledge and experience of cyber security risk assessments and risk-based approaches to managing cyber security
* familiarity with Microsoft products appropriate for medium and large enterprises and Google Cloud Platform
Nice to Have skills:
* CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 Qualifications
* Experience of User Research or Business Analysis
Location - the majority of work can be completed from home. Once travel is permitted, it is likely that the role will be partially based in central London
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: Andrew Dempster
Job ID: 2938258