Principal IC Digital Design and Verification Engineer - Wales
A new opportunity has arisen for a Principal IC Digital Design and Verification Engineer who will work closely with the Systems Engineering and Analog/Mixed-Signal Engineering Teams. This is an opportunity to join an expanding company where your primary goal will be creating high-performance, innovative SOC ASICs for company products.
*This list is not all-inclusive. Additional duties will be assigned as needed.
- Development of SOC ASICs with embedded processor and memory
- Develop chip-level micro architecture and block specifications.
- Develop system and chip-level simulation verification techniques and methodology.
- Develop verification test benches and verification methodology.
- Perform RTL level design and verification of digital sub-system.
- Perform LINT verification, timing closure, and power integrity analysis.
- Work with IC design team members to ensure proper implementation.
- Interface and manage design partner companies for IP and contract services.
- Write scripts to automate EDA tools, e.g. simulation, synthesis, place, and route, static timing analysis, equivalence checking
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with SOCs including processors, memory, and mixed-signal circuits
- Experience with direct design and verification of digital and mixed-signal ASICs using Verilog/System-Verilog
- Strong EE fundamentals with experience ASIC design, digital logic, digital architectures/systems, mixed-signal circuits, signal processing, and verification of large and mixed-signal ASIC designs
- Experience with evaluating, selecting, integrating, and verifying IP blocks.
- Deep understanding of ASIC design flow, methodologies, physical design, and verification
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources
Contact Name: Rachel Mason