One of the our client is in need of a Data Engineer (m/w/x). For this reason, we are looking for a talented professional, who is willing to be a part of this project.
Start date: 01.07.2021
Extension: On request and showed performance
Work location: Zug area
Home Office: Yes during COVID
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop and implement data collection systems and develop and monitor KPI's to support the production teams to strategically steer and continuously optimize quality improvement initiatives.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary (internal and external) sources and maintain a data warehouse. Optimize statistical efficiency and data quality in close collaboration with the Data Scientists as well as the production teams.
- Provide data analytics as a service and be a key participant in the manufacturing problem-solving process to ensure fact based and data driven decision-making.
- Minimum a Bachelor in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Data Science. Graduates can also apply for this position as they have experience in the fields mentioned
- At least 2 years worked as a Data Engineer/Scientist or a similar position in IVD
- Advanced programming skills (SQL, R, Shiny )
- Technical skills with data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques and experience using statistical packages
- Experience in communication with interfaces/stakeholder (customer centricity)
- German minimum C1 / English fluent in written and spoken
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy in big data sets
If this outstanding opportunity sounds interesting for you, do not hesitate to contact me for more details or send me your CV.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.