Project Manager - Remote
£35000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This employer is Europe's leading cloud iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service), connecting the best global ERP, Ecommerce, WMS and POS softwares.
They have a unique opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join this ambitious and dedicated team.
The Project Managers central role is to plan, execute and finalise projects according to strict deadlines. This role will be accountable for acquiring resources and coordinating efforts of fellow team members, third-party contractors and consultants to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager duties include obtaining a clear understanding of: the project objective, team member responsibilities and managing project implementations to ensure successful delivery of our solutions.
A technical specialist with a deep understanding of systems architecture and software development processes.
- Experience with eCommerce / ERP systems and implementations.
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Friendly and professional approach with a can do attitude.
- On time delivery and budget management.
- Excellent functional and technical development specifications
- Controlled User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Experience integrating systems through APIs, Web Services, XML, Flat Files
- Experience running steering committee meetings.
- Comfortable communicating and engaging with stakeholders client side at various levels within a business.
- Road map and resource planning management experience
- Maintain a personable, positive, and encouraging demeanour and build team relationships
- Be articulate with clear communication, as well as being highly organised
- Self-educate where necessary regarding current industry trends and practices
- Become expert in the system and on Oracle Netsuite
- Have a high standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Minimum 4 years of project management/customer support experience, preferably in eCommerce, fast-paced environment
- A track record of managing difficult and demanding customers and turning unhappy customers into satisfied ones
- Knowledge of project life cycles and strategies
- Bachelors Degree
- Formal project management process and methodology
- Excellent writing and communication skills