Network Analyst (Cisco CUCM / SolarWinds)
- Responding to Operational tickets in a timely manner, escalating prior to any breaches and ensuring all Operational Network SLA metrics are met for the Region.
- Drives Root Cause investigation for Regional Network Problems. Ensuring Outcomes are captured and incorporated into the relevant tracking tools.
- Utilise tools to build effective analytical reports to assist with Network stability, performance assessments and Configuration Item management.
- Collaborates with All IT Functions and the Business to ensure outage windows are coordinated and approved rapidly.
- Facilitates continuous improvement processes to effectively identify improvement opportunities, ensuring issues and risks are identified, tracked and closed.
- Support the Regional Lead on Technical Change diligence. Challenging the solution for impact risks and operational compatibility to ensure operational support and stability are assured post implementation
- 3+ years network support including Cisco Data and Voice technologies
- 3+ years ITIL support environment
- 2+ years network analytics and reporting
Mandatory Technical Skills
- Technical knowledge covering Cisco CUCM & IOS and Palo Alto Firewalls (CCNA minimum)
- Administrative experience with SolarWinds. (SCP-500 SolarWinds Certified Professional)
- Operational support experience of voice, network routing and wireless technologies.
- Proven ability to manage the Incident, Problem, Change, Request and Configuration processes end to end and through vendors.
- Facilitates continuous improvement processes to effectively identify improvement opportunities.
- Strong capability to utilise automation and analytics to provide insight into operational stability and areas of improvement.
Mandatory 'Non-Technical Skills
- Strong collaborative capability to work constructively within all areas of IT and Business to provide comprehensive and robust service
- A systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to all work undertaken.
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication ability covering all routine activity and contacts in English
- Expresses difficult or ambiguous ideas logically and clearly to individuals or groups, providing adequate context
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to deal with Ambiguity in a manner which enables progression.
- Translates and communicates technical information so that it can be clearly understood by those outside of discipline.
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.
Contact Name: Experis UK