|Listed on:||26th May|
|Salary/Rate:||£70,000 - £80,000|
Head of Customer Insight and Analytics
Redhill, Surrey - Office/Remote Based (with some travel as required)
Our vision is to be an outstanding water company delivering service excellence and we believe our people are integral to helping us achieve our goal to ensure that we deliver a high-quality service that is reliable and resilient. Our plan for the future is to ensure the services we provide are fair, future-proof, good for the planet and utilise smart technology. Water plays a role in all our lives. It's an essential service and one that we are proud to deliver to our customers and communities.
We don't just want to be proud of what we do, we also want to celebrate how we do it. We are an inclusive environment that values community, and your contribution to delivering our Business Plan over the next 5 years and our 5 pledges to our customers is vital. We aren't just recruiting for experience - potential, fit and values are fundamental to building and developing our team. We want you to develop, grow and exceed and enjoy working at SES.
SES Water supplies 160 million litres of fresh water to over 735,000 people across Kent, Surrey and South London every day.
With a rich history dating back to the mid-19th century, we began by supplying water to individual parishes before merging and expanding throughout the next 150 years until today. We now maintain over 2,000 miles of water mains and manage eight treatment works, 23 pumping stations and 31 reservoirs and water towers.
Why you should join our team:
Joining at the early stages of our customer data journey, you will have a real opportunity to make an impact as you help develop an increasingly important function in our business. Through your work you will contribute directly to our ambitious targets for improving our customers' experience and driving our commercial performance. Reporting directly to our Chief Customer Officer, will interact regularly with our CEO and other senior stakeholders and help shape our thinking.
Awarded a Silver Investors in People accreditation, we know the value of bringing in talented employees and investing in their development and career. We encourage innovation, recognise and reward strong performance and provide the development opportunities that will ensure you continue to grow professionally.
- Salary of £70,000 - £80,000
- Up to 10% employer contribution towards Aviva's Group Personal Pension Plan
- Free on-site parking or in local area
As the Head of Customer Insight and Analytics, you will design and deliver a customer insight and data strategy to improve the customer experience across all touchpoints.
This is a new role working at the highest levels of our organisation in which you will deliver strategies of significant importance and have a direct impact on the future of our business. On a regular basis, you will interact and present to our CEO and work in collaboration and support of their team.
Identifying how customer data is currently used and how it could be used in the future, you will add value to our business and enable us to make more informed decisions.
Additionally, you will create regular reporting dashboards, insight reports and adhoc analysis designed to help drive performance improvements.
Your role will also involve:
- Working with the centralised Data Science Competency Centre to ensure the consistent use of technology, data standards and best practise
- Establishing and embedding strong data governance ensuring the value of data is understood, secured and controlled
- Leading the design, implementation and monitoring of customer insight reporting
- Developing our customer segmentation framework and analysis
- Monitoring and tracking performance of the customer journey by analysing and summarising key findings from a variety of data sources
- Identifying key drivers of customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction and conducting root cause analysis
- Developing a clear customer contact strategy which ultimately will enable the next best action for a customer
- Managing agency relationships and contractor resources where required
Other organisations may call this role Head of Customer Insights, Head of Customer Information, Head of Customer Experience, Head of Customer Success, Head of Data and Analytics, or Head of Data Strategy.
To join us as the Head of Customer Insight and Analytics, you will need:
- To be self-motivated
- To have a positive mindset
- To be detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- To be a highly focused individual who thrives on getting things right first time
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Comfortable with being "hands on" with analysis
- Demonstrable experience of turning data from multiple sources into actionable insight and using this output to underpin decision-making and business improvements
- Experience applying advanced analytics to form business strategy
- A passion for data and analytics and be highly skilled in performing quantitative analyses on various business functions, for example, on consumer behaviour and trends
A degree or equivalent in relevant analytical subject (such as mathematics, statistics, operational research) would be beneficial to your application.
- 23 days' holiday a year, increasing to 27 with service
- Life assurance
- Bonus scheme
- Financial education, savings and personal loans through Neyber
- Give as you earn scheme
- Aqualibrium - our wellbeing programme including Mental Health First Aiders and free annual comprehensive health checks
- Simply Health Cash Plan, Surgical Choices and Rewards
- Confidential crisis support, counselling and legal advice
- One day paid volunteering a year
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit, who SES Water work in partnership with. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
We welcome applications from under-represented groups, particularly from individuals from black and other ethnic minority backgrounds, including nationality and citizenship, people with disabilities, (visible and hidden) and women.
If you are eager to take on a new challenge as Head of Customer Insight and Analytics, select the apply button shown to be brought through to the application process.
The health and wellbeing of our staff and interviewees is paramount, so we have put practices in place to keep all parties safe.
Contact Name: Candidate Services
Job ID: 2936430