Solution Architect - London
City Of London
£100000 - £120000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
City of London
£100,000 - £120,000 per annum
Involved in driving a strategic change programme for a number of leading clients in Insurance. These programmes are heavy digital enabled transformation programme that drive significant business and customer outcomes for the clients. As part of this, the company will be creating and delivering projects/initiatives for the business unit (BU)/horizontal unit (HU), Creating COEs, New capabilities, Transformation Roadmap, Client consulting, Digital accelerators, RPA, Solution support, Data analytics (Speech, text), design and deliver E2E Transformation roadmaps for clients.
Purpose of this role
Design and lead transformation initiatives for the clients and the BU/HU. The role entails providing technical leadership in driving architecture, evaluating and make decisions on technologies, tools and overall technology strategy by collaborating with various design teams i.e. Business Owners, Product Owners, Project Managers and development teams on solution strategy.
Skills & Knowledge
* Background in General Insurance and Life Insurance solutions design and delivery
* Experience in building solutions on digital technologies such as Workflow, RPA, AI and Analytics
* Project management and leadership skills are essential
* Experience developing IT and cloud infrastructure
* Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
* Experience in software engineering and design architecture
* Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level