Who we are:
Nutmeg is Europe's leading Digital Wealth Manager, but we don't want to stop there. We're continuing to build our platform to help us achieve our mission of being the most trusted Digital Wealth Manager in the world.
Since being founded in 2011 we've:
- Grown to 160+ employees
- Raised over £100M in funding
- Launched 4 amazing products including JISA and Lifetime ISA
- Won multiple awards including Best Online Stocks & Shares ISA Provider for the fifth year in a row!
We hit the 130,000 investor milestone in early 2021 and now manage over £3 billion AUM.
Job in a nutshell:
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team. You will take ownership of the partnerships team which is responsible both for developing & integrating complimentary products alongside our core investment portfolio products as well as working with B2B partners to develop a range of products, services and integrations for our partner's customers.
You will have a development team around you to ensure you are able to operate autonomously to define and deliver your roadmap in continuous cycles of dual-track Discovery-Delivery sprints.
You will work in a highly collaborative way within the Product team and across the organisation to successfully deliver strategically aligned product development whilst aiming to exceed your set KPIs.
- Become the go-to person for product partnerships, assuming a highly visible role within the company as the subject matter expert
- Demonstrate commercial acumen by building strong business cases that define the product's success criteria
- Build strong and collaborative relationships across different departments, including internal teams (e.g. Product and Engineering, Compliance, Operations and Investments) and with our external partners
- Define and manage a highly organised roadmap and supporting backlog to ensure your team is delivering products that will most positively impact customers and the business
- Be passionate about the Product Development process, always striving to improve how products are built to ensure teams operate to their maximum effectiveness and efficiency
- Promote innovation in product design, always being mindful of, and working within, the framework of a strong financial compliance regime
- Take ultimate responsibility for product decisions, and be prepared to justify those decisions to all levels in the business
- Support and motivate the Engineering teams with clear and achievable deliverables
- Run assigned agile teams through iterative Discovery and Delivery sprint cycles
- Participate in agile ceremonies: daily stand-ups, planning meetings, retrospectives
- Balance business and technical objectives and translate these as clear priorities for the Engineering team
- Be the glue among departments and create shared understanding by translating ideas & concepts into technical or layman's terms
- Bachelor's degree in a technical/ numerical discipline
- Product Management experience preferably gained within Financial Services, ideally within wealth or asset management
You might also have:
- Track record of successful delivery of complex projects (including working knowledge of Scrum)
- 25 days' holiday
- Birthday day off
- 2 days' paid community leave
- Daily delivery of fresh fruit and artisanal coffee
- Cycle storage and showers onsite
- Generous pension plan
- Private healthcare from day 1
- Season ticket loans
- Competitive salary
- Access to coaching platform & regular knowledge sharing
- Part of a diverse and inclusive Nutmeg team
Contact Name: Nutmeg