Senior Cyber Security Sales Manager
£130,000 - £150,000 per annum
Our client is a successful LSE-listed information and technology assurance firm. They offer their global and extensive client base information, technology and cyber services covering; independent advice, secure managed services and system implementation. They are looking to appoint a Senior Business Development Manager delivering their Cyber Security services specifically to their Financial Services (both Banking & Insurance) client base.
Our clients Cyber & Information Security practice offers SME including, but not limited to; cyber risk management services, identity & privileged access management, cyber privacy and protection (inc. GDP), data loss prevention (DLP), incident & response, threat intelligence monitoring, penetration testing, cyber strategy, governance & transformation, vendor selection & procurement advice, cloud security.
To ensure the correct level of depth is covered in both remits, our client is using the below as a desirable specification:
Business Development / Pre-sales background:
* The sourcing, management and execution of proposal responses, tender presentations and proof of concept demonstrations within the UK financial services sector.
* Scoping market opportunities to align with the firms capability, strategy and strengths.
* Assist with the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of SME sales collateral.
* Represent the group in highly visible areas such as; client sites, industry events, social media, thought-leadership
* Carry the necessary technical credentials to understand client needs, shape proposals, work with internal deliver teams, build relationships with client contacts (i.e. CISOs, CIOs etc.)
Financial Services background:
* An understanding of the Financial Services UK market.
* An appreciation of the demand and development of UK financial services regulation.
* Empathy of the specific cyber challenges a UK Financial Service CISO.
* The nuances that may differ between FS institutions - e.g a large UK retail bank, a Lloyds of London insurer and a wealth manager etc.
Cyber/ Technical background;
* Demonstrable background in; working with, presenting to, articulating and documenting cyber concepts / frameworks to non-technical teams / CxO stakeholders.
* Familiarity with Security Auditing tools
* Understanding of commercial and sales processes (RFPs, ITTs, cycles, deadlines)
* Project management principles
* Recognised industry qualification or eqivilent (i.e. CISA, CISM, CEH, OSCP, CEH, CISSP)