|Recruiter:||Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd|
|Listed on:||24th May|
|Location:||City of London|
|Salary/Rate:||£45,000 - £60,000|
£45,000 - £60,000 + Pension + Bonus + Private Health Care + Benefits
City of London
I am currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work for a leading London based consultancy in the creative architectural industry. This role is very well suited towards someone who wants to emerge as a leader, someone who can work autonomously at the same time as demonstrating best practices throughout the team. If you have a keen interest in creative architecture this role will allow you to hone your current skill set whilst adding niche methods of practice in the creative industry to your portfolio.
My client is very much focused on the quality of service they deliver to their clients and as a result they are currently looking for a Project Manager to come in and implement new and existing standards into the team. This role requires strong customer facing skills, and a drive to do the job to the best possible standards. They are looking for someone with that extra eye for detail, someone who is focused on conceptual design and project management with a creative twist.
* Project Manager - Working alongside the directorship team to implement standards
* Managing between 10 and 20 projects at a go
* Financial tracking of projects up to £500k
* Training team members on processes and strategies
* Resourcing for new projects - quoting, negotiating and landing projects
* Project Manager - Strong experience running projects from inception to completion
* Good customer facing skills - negotiating, quoting and landing projects
* Experience directing accounts and building client relationships
* An architectural, planning, developmental or creative engineering background
Apply now to Taz Walrond
Keywords: Project Manager, Project Engineer, Project Leader, Development Manager, Project Technician, Architectural Manager, Architectural Engineer, Project Architect, Architectural Assistant, Architect, Team Leader, Surveying, Budgets, Cost, Value, Stable, Career, London, City of London.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted
Contact Name: Taz Walrond
Job ID: 2935476