I am working with a leading IT consultancy who have a large GCP project with a global banking organisation. I am recruiting for a GCP DevOps/DevSecOps engineer who has a strong focus on security, ideally in the banking sector.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will focus on implementing security best practices across GCP.
- You will contribute to design and adoption of new security controls across GCP.
- You will build a new generation of tooling to support data engineering projects and wider security across our GCP.
- You will be expected to conduct knowledge sharing on GCP and security through pairing, collaboration and coaching others across the department.
- You will be working in a cross-functional team, which is empowered to rapidly iterate and release new features.
- You will mostly be programming in Python and/or Scala, Terraform, SQL and running in GCP, but we use the tool that best fits the problem
Skills & Qualifications
- You are ideally a GCP certified Cloud Security Engineer or you have significant hands-on security engineering experience on GCP
- 1-3 years experience working on GCP.
- In-depth knowledge of securing GCP projects and applications and working with native GCP security services
- Hands-on experience implementing security best practice on GCP including network configuration (VPC).
Contact Name: Ross Tovey