IT Project Manager IT Project Manager/ IT Healthcare (m/f/d)
(Automated Manufacturing Processes)
Our client, a pharmaceuticals company an interesting and exciting project opportunity.
The position is for a really strong Senior IT Project Manager with previous experience in delivering large scale, multi-million complex projects. You will bring strong expertise in managing senior stakeholders, external vendors, internal teams with proven capabilities of delivering project objectives in an ambiguous environment.
Your role as IT Project Manager
- Define, plan, and direct the execution of a broad range of projects while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources, and risk to produce high IT solutions.
- Derive project value through defining state-of-the-art Automated Diagnostics Manufacturing process in line with timelines and scope.
- Identify, acquire, and lead multifunctional, global project teams.
- Ensure project objectives/requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders.
- Manage relationships with various IT and business stakeholders to achieve project objectives.
- Facilitate project management activities across the entire project management methodology
- Ensure successful and timely completion of deliverables.
- Track progress against baseline schedule.
- Plan, baseline and control costs to ensure projects are completed within approved budget.
- Manage project priorities and ensure adherence to the agreed scope.
- Monitor, document and gain approval for changes to schedule, cost or project scope.
- Identify and apply systematic quality activities to ensure that projects employ all processes needed to meet Computer System Validation directives.
- Conduct risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects.
- Formulate risk and issue mitigation strategies; recommend and implement solutions.
- Ensure delivery of projects in compliance with CSV and PMM guidelines.
- Must effectively manage the projects across global locations and different time zones
- At least 15+ years of related experience with experience in implementing Automated manufacturing processes, especially in Diagnostics manufacturing
- Proven experience implementing complex IT Projects across a variety of platforms
- Bachelor's degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Proven Organizational Change Management experience
- Strong understanding of Computer System Validation (CSV) concepts
- Proven vendor management experience with managing SaaS delivery.
- Strong customer and service management focus.
- Excellent communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong understanding of Project Management Methodology concepts (including waterfall and agile).
- Experience in leading virtual and offshore teams of large scale and cultural awareness of managing a global team.
- Agile practitioner with prior knowledge of Scrum and SAFe principles.
- Traits of Entrepreneurial PM with focus on true organization value through project delivery
- Language: English (written and spoken)
- Experience working with R & D Technical solutions in a healthcare environment (nice to have)
- German would be huge advantage (nice to have)
- location: Zug/ Basel, Switzerland
- start date: asap, latest 1.07.2021
- duration: min. 1 year
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as IT Project Manager (m/f), please contact Hoa Ha via phone [Telephone number removed] for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Hoa Ha