Scrum Master - Agile enthusiast and team coach - Remote with flexibility to orchestrate F2f team meetings on occasion
PaaS / Payments as a Service
We are looking for a Scrum Master who can help form an Agile process and create ceremonies that will bring the product and development teams together. in a growing market, this company are in the fortuitous position to have some excellent engineers developing profitable application conceived by an incredible product team. Bridging the gap and facilitating communication with clear common goals will be the key for this person.
My client is a cloud native tech first solution provider in the tech space - an ability to work within such an environment will be paramount.
- 2+ years experience as a Scrum Master (plus a prior life in product or tech ideally)
- A positive outlook and great communication skills
- Vocal, opinionated and ability to implement your plans
- Agile and Scrum expertise that are demonstrable with examples of successes (as well as failures/ learning opportunities)
Nice to have
- an understanding of how Daily Stand Ups, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning and Sprint Retrospectives are created.
- Interest/experience in creating collaborative environments
- A reognition for the importance of timely completion of high-quality work
- Strong communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience working with JIRA
An understanding of how payment solutions are generally offered globally would be beneficial but Fintech expertise or specific domain knowledge is not a 'must have' - but a passion for creating collaborative teams within a complex technology focused product business and an interest in facilitating positive change is a 'must'.