I am working with an extremely exciting, international data & analytics consultant who are looking for a proactive and results driven Engagement Manager. You will play a vital role as the relationship and team lead with hands-on involvement in understanding the business problem, devising analytical solutions, project management, client communication, and delivering tangible outcomes (insights/ recommendations/ models). You will collaborate with your team and peers by developing resourcing plans, managing revenue goals, and contributing to new business development.
As a part of my clients fast-growing UK and European Financial Services and Insurance practice you'll be expected to develop entrepreneurial approaches to help build relationships with new clients. I am looking for candidates with the potential to rapidly grow into a senior leadership role as the practice expands.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to combine best-in-class analytic skills with strong problem-solving and communication abilities to lead analytical work to help clients solve strategic, tactical, and operational business problems.
Role & Responsibilities
- Meeting and understanding the business requirements from clients
- Work closely with the sales team to help acquire new clients and deepen relationships
- Managing, coordinating, planning and executing multiple engagements
- Liaising/Interacting with colleagues across different offices to bring consolidated thinking in front of clients
- Deconstruct problems and goals to form a clear picture for hypothesis generation and use best practices around decision science approaches and technology to solve business challenges
- Hands on with advanced analytics approaches relevant in financial services & insurance context especially around customer analytics, digital, unstructured data (e.g. image/text), etc.
- Solution approach, designing & scoping of engagement based on the client requirements
- Provide guidance to team for solving problems, developing analytical strategies, and help in applying analytical techniques and frameworks.
- Arranging presentations, proposals, responding to RFIs and RFPs
- Integrate custom analytical solutions (e.g., predictive modelling, segmentation, issue tree frameworks) to support data-driven decision-making;
- Translate and communicate results, recommendations, and opportunities to improve data solutions to internal and external leadership with easily consumable reports and presentations
- Recruit, train, develop and coach consulting delivery talent
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to help refine new AI-driven solutions to help accelerate clients' paths to value
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in business consulting with an emphasis on Insurance or Financial Services domain
- Experience interfacing with clients or high-level executives and outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project management skills and have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time
- Able to act as a thought leader, questioning and pushing boundaries
- Ability to interpret research findings for multiple audiences, extract insights and communicate effectively
- Strong understanding of how to apply advanced Machine Learning and AI techniques to business problems
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, informatics, data science, or related field; additional business degree is a plus
- European languages (French, German, Spanish, Italian), an additional benefit