Are you an experienced Cyber Security Expert (m/f/x) looking for a new permanent Position? Our client, a renown Consultancy company with locations and laboratories all over the world offers an interesting and exciting opportunity for permanent Cyber Security Experts (m/f/x).
Your role as Cyber Security Expert (m/f/x)
- Being a leading figure in the hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Team and do primarily Cyber Security Project Work
- Consulting with internal and external clients
- Supporting Clients on all Cyber Security issues and be involved in L3 Security handling
- Analysing and translating business requirements into control objectives, design security controls and implement them
- Typical examples of the deliverable include asset classification models, information security policies, security solution scenarios, implementation plans, organisation models, procedures, security services, security effectiveness evaluation reports and security awareness workshops.
- In-depth IT security knowledge, e.g. CAS/MAS Information Security
- deepened knowledge on standards, ISAE, ISO/IEC 27001, SOX/SOC
- Comprehensive antivirus understanding
- DevSecOps / Container Security (Aquasec)
- Azure Tenant Security, Azure Workload Security
- Have worked with Splunk
- Now Identity and Access Management methods
- Experience in the Cyber Defence area is an advantage
- Good language skills in German and English
- location: Zurich, Geneva or Lausanne
- start date: As soon as possible
- Remote: Possible depending on location and project
If you would like to apply for this Cyber Security Position, please contact me via phone [Telephone number removed] 47 for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Florian Alijaj