Strategy Development Lead - Remote
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
£400 - £550
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Strategy Development Lead
Rate - Neg
My client is currently looking for a Strategy Development Lead to join them on a contract basis.
1. Develop and embed a clear vision and strategy for surveys Building on transformation developments and plans, this vision and strategy directly supports the clients aim to be 'change ready' for transformation.
2. Facilitate decision making on key questions which shape the future and activities
3. Shape the strategic thinking underpinning input into the next Government Spending Review.
The inclusive strategy development approach for this role includes:
* Working effectively across the leadership team to develop and implement the strategy.
* Engaging more widely facilitating input and feedback.
* Building effective relationships with the other Directorates
* Working in partnership with transformation and the wider survey community
* Working with the Strategy community and internal improvement programme
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.