Senior PHP Developer - Remote
£30,000 - £60,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company is Europe's leading cloud iPaaS (Integration Platform as a Service), connecting the best global ERP, Ecommerce, WMS and POS softwares.
They have a unique opportunity for an experienced PHP Developer. Not only could you join one of the most exciting brands in Tech but you can work with the best known brands in retail.
This company is based in Nottingham & London but the role can be remote.
Work closely with their team to take their best of breed software platform (built in Php Laravel, Vue JS, Nuxt.js, on AWS to the next level
Integrate SOAP, REST and GraphQL API's for NetSuite ERP, Microsoft Dynamics Nav (Business Central) with other key platforms including Shopify Plus, Magento, Woocommerce, Bigcommerce, Peoplevox, Red Prairie.
Working closely with the team, you will build upon and extend the excellent relationships that they have with their clients. They are looking for someone ambitious, who thrives under pressure and a keen problem solver.
- Strong technical analysis & problem solving skills
- Commercial experience with data manipulation, experience with eCommerce data sets would be advantageous
- PHP 7+ OOP with MySQL & MongoDB
Experience of working with the following APIs & Data Formats:
Desirable (but not essential):
- Experience working with Ecommerce, ERP and Warehouse software is useful highlighting that you understand the ecosystem in which they work
- Experience working with Microservice architecture
- API Design, build, documentation & management.
- Experience with Laravel/Symphony based frameworks.
- GIT version control
- Project Management & Customer Support delivery via a solution such as JIRA
- DevOps knowledge for VPS-based Linux instances.
- Knowledge of debugging tools, i.e. Xdebug
- Knowledge & understanding of internet & data security.
- Competitive salary with a bonus scheme
- Modern office, set in the heart of Nottingham's creative quarter
- Contribution matched pension scheme
- Regular company staff nights out
- Endless tea, coffee and biscuit supply
- Opportunity to help shape a growing software company
Based in the heart of Nottingham please apply now!