We are looking for a detail-oriented and pragmatic .NET Developer with 5+ years of work-experience. As a .NET Developer you expand our webshop with cutting edge features by working together with product owners, designers and front-end/full-stack engineers. You're keen on reaching the business values and together with your team, you put your engineering skills into play to improve company needs.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be joining the Product Engineering teams to help improving company platforms
- Design, develop and improve (existing and new) in-house developed software products
- Use company software design standard and strategies during development
- Work in scrum teams together with visual designer, QA, and IT infra members
- Work with test driven development approach and implement unit testing
- Provide input to product owners from technical perspective and work with them for developing and improving products
- Troubleshoot, identify, and fix application bugs as and when reported
- Coach and train other software developers to implement robust, flexible, secure, and scalable solutions
- Collaborate with various local and remote teams
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years experience as a .NET Developer with production-grade engineering expertise in C# and .NET Framework. You also have insights on how they interface with technologies such as databases SQL or NoSQL.
- Proficiency, knowledge and experience of solving complex problems and design patterns.
- The ability to work on other cross-functional projects in which you are able to show your strong organisational and multitasking skills.
- You can communicate technical realities, possibilities and limitations very clearly to colleagues from every background.
- 2+ years in coding experience
- Fluency in English