Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£45000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Business Analyst - EnergyTech
Circa £50,000 + £6,000 Bonus + Progression + Company Benefits + 33 Days Holiday
Fully Remote, can start immediately
Are you a Business Analyst looking for a highly autonomous and fully remote role where you will play a key role in this fast paced and dynamic companies ongoing success in a role where you can also progress your career?
This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills, business-to-developer communications and software experience in order to be seen as a real industry expert and build a long and successful career with this ambitious company.
The company pride themselves on hiring the best experts in their field but also like to offer ongoing training to continue professional growth as well as the ability to progress through the ranks, they have grown year on year buying their competitors companies in order to dominate the market space and have no intention of slowing down making it a great time to get onboard.
This position would suit a Business Analyst with business-to-developer communications and software experience that's looking for a fully remote role that will offer them Training & Progression.
* You will collaborate with stakeholder groups across the organisation to define, deliver and maintain bespoke applications
* Strong emphasis on user journeys and wire frame development
* Ditto oversight of the full product lifecycle from conception to product delivery. In this role you will play a leading role in managing customer expectations and facilitating communication between offshore developers and our clients
* Work with traders on pricing products to successfully bringing them into Risk Management platforms
* Complete in-depth analysis of customer dashboard requirements and led discussions with vendor companies for evaluation of data visualisation platforms
* Elicit requirements for a demand analytics platform, leading discussions with vendor companies to source data
* Analysis, design and develop Budget/Market to Market Reports
* Identify bottlenecks with the technical development tracking processes