LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
* Own the collaborative, dynamic planning process to establish roadmaps - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
* Coaching delivery and support teams in agile ways of working and ceremonies, self-organisation
* Responsible for matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team of designers, BAs, Ops and SMEs to work with our customers to understand their requirements and design solutions.
* Responsible for team planning, resourcing and status updates and be responsible for ensuring efficiency targets and financial budgets are met continually.
* Responsible for hiring and management of the team, partner relationships, reporting to a wider organisation. Support the team's delivering value.
* Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice
* Build a great place to work, with a culture of learning and continuous improvement, through great people skills, mentoring, engagement and development of skills.
* Responsible for ensuring all people processes and policies are adhered to e.g. performance management, opportunities to develop staff, absence & leave etc.
* You will have experience of delivering working in a large-scale software delivery and support organisation. Running multiple development teams in waterfall, DevOps and Agile to deliver to pressing deadlines.
* Experience of matrix managing technical teams and people, with responsibility for financial forecasting and reporting and adhering to these targets.
* Delivered multiple successful projects within quality, time and budget.
* Production of Roadmaps using input from development teams and product owners and communication of estimates and timescales to customers.
* Use of collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Slack, Trello.
* Agile certification, strong motivation, mentoring and coaching skills to guide and support teams in the use of agile.
* Has demonstrated the ability to cut through unnecessary work and focus only on essential work.
* Good judgment under pressure and the ability to remain calm under stress and prioritise vigilantly.
* A high level of flexibility in order to accept change and reduce unnecessary confusion and risk.
* Proven experience of supporting customers to build in-house capabilities and ensure effective knowledge management and transfer
* User-Centred Design Services which can be demonstrated through successful project delivery and the achievement of key success measures for projects
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.