Here at Iceland we're different. We care. We're not a dull stuffy corporate. We're one big team. A diverse group of people who get stuck in and work together. Since 2016, we have been the UK's fastest-growing online grocer, outpacing our biggest rivals, and the Online team's dedication to our customers over the past 6 years have resulted in record-breaking growth.
Our eCommerce department is experiencing significant growth, and we're currently looking for a Senior Online Project Manager to join our team here in Head Office, Deeside. This role is to cover Maternity and will be a 12-month FTC.
Purpose of the role:
The role is focused on supporting delivery of Online related projects, technical in nature which will facilitate continued online growth. Working with internal and external parties, co-ordinating all parties, managing cross project workstreams, project budgets and delivery timescales.
As our Senior Online Project manager, you will work hand in hand with other project managers, business analysts, and stakeholders to ensure delivery on time and to budget. Through experience and technical ability, you will help shape the product and assist in developing the working methodologies and practices.
- Lead and co-ordinate internal and 3rd party teams to deliver projects on the Online roadmap to agreed scope, budget, and timeline, acting as the liaison between business units, technology, and support teams
- Manage all aspects of projects, from discovery/estimation, through to development, UAT, implementation, hyper care, and post implementation reviews
- Work closely with business units to ensure business cases are produced, signed-off, and benefits realisation reviews are carried out
- Produce, maintain, and own high level and detailed project and programme level plans, as well as budgets and forecasts.
- Challenge current ways of working, make suggestions for improvements, drive through change, and ensure adherence to working practice
- Using Technical know-how, challenge the status quo, to keep it simple
- Mitigate risks, resolve issues / blockers, manage dependencies
- Produce weekly project status reports for stakeholder communication
- Deliver and work to ensure projects all deliver great service for our customers
- Input to the future development roadmap to support growth
- Hands on experience with Enterprise eCommerce Platforms
- Background in retail (essential), ideally Grocery (not essential)
- Has worked in an eCommerce/fast paced retail environment
- Proficient with web-based application principles
- Prior experience working with JIRA / Bitbucket, Git Hub, Terraform
- Understanding of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, (Cloud Hosting) services
- Ability to demonstrate stakeholder management and effective communication skills
- Qualifications in at least of one of the following Agile, Prince 2, Scrum, Six Sigma
Make a difference to your career, we expect a lot but you'll get a lot back in return. We will help you grow and develop your career and give you the freedom to show that you really care.
Alongside this we can offer you:
- A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Free parking onsite
- Double discount weeks
- Highly subsidised restaurant onsite with our own Michelin Star Chef!
- Subsidised Costa onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Charity fundraising events
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
Be Proud. Be brave. Be everything that makes us different. Be Iceland.
Contact Name: Iceland