Here at Iceland we're different. We care. We're not a dull stuffy corporate. We're one big team. A diverse group of people who get stuck in and work together. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Insights to join our growing eCommerce team located at our head office in Deeside. This is an amazing chance for someone who is open to driving change, challenging the status quo and striving for innovation!
Purpose of the role
As our Head of Insights, you will be responsible for highlighting opportunities for the wider team to turn to into action and managing the digital insights teams covering Web, Trade, Customer, Contact Centre and Logistics. You will ideally be comfortable managing large teams but not shy about getting stuck into the detail.
- Produce and drive the Online Trading Strategy through analysing customer shopping behaviour
- Proactively drive & identify cost savings and sales opportunities through continuous review of all aspects of the customer journey
- Provide in-depth analysis of all aspects of the customer journey identifying areas to improve.
- Measure trading activity to understand the impact of the customer lifecycle, incrementality of trade levers and cost of sale.
- Identify and drive opportunities to increase customer lifetime value, improve service & increase profitability
- Work with key stakeholders to create/automate reports to measure performance and provide tools and/or insight for others to make tangible impact
- Provide and communicate insight from projects to key stakeholders
- Segmentation & Personalisation
- Grow analytics and data driven thinking in the wider team through training
- Confident in working with teams both across the business and externally
- Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the quality of the site
- Pragmatic decision making, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors, e.g. commercials, risk, and customer experience; determine the implications and make recommendations as needed
- Previous experience in a Data/Analytical Management role
- Able to lead and drive a team
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- An understanding of SQL
- Web analytics tool experience E.g. Google Analytics OR Adobe Analytics.
- The ability to deliver accurate, relevant and timely information, based on solid research
- Highly numerate and analytical, with proficiency in Excel is required. Reasonable knowledge of Statistics is also required
- Experience with statistical analysis software (R, Python, SAS or similar)
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Power BI or similar)
- eCommerce experience
Make a difference to your career, we expect a lot but you'll get a lot back in return. We will help you grow and develop your career and give you the freedom to show that you really care.
Alongside this we can offer you:
- A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Free parking onsite
- Highly subsidised restaurant onsite with our own Michelin Star Chef!
- Subsidised Costa onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Charity fundraising events
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
Be Proud. Be brave. Be everything that makes us different. Be Iceland.
Contact Name: Iceland