Here at Iceland we're different. We care. We're not a dull stuffy corporate. We're one big team. A diverse group of people who get stuck in and work together. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our expanding Marketing team within our Head Office in Deeside, near Chester.
This is a senior role within the business where you will lead the digital marketing agenda for Iceland, continually optimising and evolving our digital proposition to drive online transactions and benefit the broader marketing objective of driving multi-channel transactions.
Day to day activities:
- Manage & develop a digital marketing team, delivering all aspects of digital marketing and evolving/directing digital strategy.
- Manage all paid search & shopping campaigns in-house
- Provide insight to the wider business on the performance of the Iceland brand online, using Google analytics, Google Search Console and Google Ads
- Working with Brand comms and media agency to provide insight on performance of ATL activity to help with future plans, and optimisation opportunities
- Work with media agencies to plan and optimise ongoing retargeting, native and performance digital marketing
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to help drive awareness of the Iceland brand through all social channels and identifying potential opportunities.
- Analyse performance of social campaigns and optimise campaigns, ads and audiences.
- Track and control online budgets
- Working closely with Online Trading and activity planning team to plan, prioritise and advertise relevant customer promotions
- Manage relationship with SEO agency and prioritise SEO work - including content and technical SEO.
- Work with Development and Merchandising teams to optimise Iceland website and implement technical SEO changes.
- Build strong relationships with CRM team to identify cross channel opportunities
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role, or managing digital marketing channels
- Retail industry preferred although not essential
- You need to have good attention to detail and have a strong work ethic.
- An excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills.
- You must be analytical and be comfortable reviewing data to find new opportunities to drive more sales or improve efficiency of marketing spend.
- Proficiency in Excel/Facebook Ads/Google Ads/Bing Ads/Google Analytics
- You need to be motivated, results driven, and determined.
- You need to be able to juggle multiple tasks, can work to a plan and work in a fast pace environment.
- Experience with managing teams, and be able to lead and delegate to others
- Be agile and responsive to trading requirements
Make a difference to your career at Iceland, we expect a lot but you'll get a lot back in return. We will help you grow and develop your career and give you the freedom to show that you really care. Our standard benefits package includes:
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Free parking onsite
- Double discount weeks
- Highly subsidised restaurant onsite with our own Michelin Star Chef!
- Subsidised Costa onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Charity fundraising events
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
Be Proud. Be brave. Be everything that makes us different. Be Iceland.
Contact Name: Iceland