Power BI Technical Support - SC Cleared
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
upon transfer of clearance
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We have a requirement for an SC Cleared Power BI specialist to meet reporting requirements using the Power BI application, which requires template reports created ready for go-live, and training provided for the Systems Team for future and ad hoc report development.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work with the existing Systems Team (currently using Crystal Reports) develop the required Management Information (MI) dashboards and template reports using Power BI, and enable the transfer of the reporting requirements from Crystal Reports to Power BI.
- Support the development of Power BI training materials tailored to the Systems Team future requirements.
- Deliver training to the existing Systems Team members so they can use Power BI to develop/run additional ad-hoc reports and future regular reports.
- Expert experience in Power BI dashboard, informative visuals and reports development
- Be able to effectively train end users to use Power BI and transfer their skills from Crystal Reports to Power BI.
- Strong communication and team-working skills
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 10 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.