Our client, a leading and reputable fintech consultancy firm seeks a Mulesoft integration architect to join their already succesful team.
The successful candidate will bring thought leadership, depth of experience, design for transformational digital solutions with MuleSoft.
Preference is for taking a candidate who as a minimum has the following level of Experience and Certifications (NOT MANDATORY)
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - Integration Professional (Mule 3).
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4)
- MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1
What You Will Do
- Liaise with stakeholders and teams throughout the product lifecycle and provide continuity of architectural governance for the Salesforce platform.
- Serve as a trusted advisor for architectural design and review solutions ensuring they align with the architectural principles, standards and product vision while representing always ensuring MuleSoft best practices.
- Provide design leadership, mentoring and support to both the Intellect MuleSoft practice (onshore and offshore) and to the client.
- Review and approve MuleSoft design proposals prepared outside of the architecture team.
- Keep up to date with MuleSoft developments and with related emerging technology developments in support of future development and with a view providing recommendations that provide cost effectiveness, business benefit and systems flexibility.
- Model business and system processes based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams and data models.
- Lead development of solutions in case of new technology developments and for proof of concepts.
What you will bring to the role
- Be an ideas person and problem solver as well as someone who is prepared to get hands on as and when required.
- Be a collaborator who loves working with and learning from people with different skills, background, perspectives and experience.
- Required MuleSoft skills with experience in MuleSoft projects for build, test, deploy, and management of Mule APIs and integrations.
- Experience in MuleSoft development in both Mule 3.X and 4.X, Anypoint Studio, Connectors, Scopes, Routers, Flows, Caching and Exception strategies.
- Proficiency in MuleSoft Anypoint API Platform on designing and implementing MuleSoft APIs with strong working knowledge on API Gateway.
- Ability to lead Anypoint Platform implementations to ensure quality and operationalisation of solutions.
- Experience in implementing MuleSoft Any Point Platform (including Cloud Hub and API interfaces).
- Must have experience in converting MuleSoft solution architecture onto optimal high level, integration design patterns (High Level Design Document Preparation)
- Experience of working with Confluence and JIRA
- Experience in code control tooling such as Git / BitBucket / SVN
- Has previously developed and deployed enterprise services using RAML in Mule, REST based APIs, SOAP Web Services and use of different mule connectors.
- Experience of SOAP UI / Postman / Maven.
- Experience in tools used for DevOps like Amazon Web Services (AWS) / Microsoft Azure / other CI/CD tools.
- Experience of delivering IT solutions to Financial Services Clients
- A graduate degree is highly desirable
To do the job well, you should be
- Willing & able to work from home or office as required
- Willing to travel as needed
- Excellent inter-personal, listening and communication skills, both written and orally
- Able to understand different audiences from c-level to technicians
- Good self-management skills, to be able to stay calm and professional, and to manage own workload to meet deadlines