|Listed on:||29th April|
|Salary Notes:||Competitive + Benefits|
technology programme manager EMEA (12 month FTC)
Job Purpose and Mission
As Programme Manager for EMEA Technology you are accountable to align technology product roadmaps with functional business needs, licensee retail technology and operations, and the Global Licensing Framework (GLF) to ensure the delivery of compliant technology solutions across all Starbucks EMEA stores whether licensed or company owned. In the first instance, this role will have a particular focus on our Middle Eastern markets. Collects functional, market, and licensee requirements and shares with product owners and GLF stakeholders. Responsible for managing key suppliers and works closely with internal cross functional teams to plan and execute deployments of both hardware and software technology solutions to the EMEA market. Supports the technology product portfolio and stakeholder engagement for both retail and non-retail enterprise technology.
Key Job Dimensions & Scope of Role
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Experience of managing large scale technology deployments
• Success of delivering end to end technology projects, ideally digital in a retail technology sector
• Strong understanding of technology concepts
• Articulate at sharing complex technology concepts with a non-technical audience
• Strong budgeting, planning, and project financial acumen
• Customer and business relationship management
• Stakeholder management
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Strong analytical/Excel skills
• Ability to lead and influence others
• Ability to work cross-functionally and in a matrixed organization
• Excellent project management skills.
Starbucks is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce . All applicants and partners will be treated fairly, without regard to race, religion, sex, nationality, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity and expression.
Contact Name: Starbucks
Job ID: 2926053